Be careful! These cookies are highly addictive. Make sure you have plenty of friends to share them with!
They are gooey on the bottom, so store them in the refrigerator.
Makes 48 ( 2 smartpoints, 2 points + )
- 48 saltine crackers
- 1 c. ( 2 sticks) light butter
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet ( 15 x 10) with foil and coat foil with nonstick spray. Line foil with saltines.
- In a saucepan, melt butter with brown sugar. Spoon over crackers so that all crackers are covered.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes or until crackers are slightly puffed and bubbly. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand 1-2 minutes or until chips start to melt. Spread over crackers.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into 48 squares.
(Visited 79 times, 1 visits today)