- • 1/2 cup sour cream
- • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- • 1/4 cup chopped pickled Jalapeño peppers
- • 1 can (4 ounce) diced green chiles
- • 1 can (11 ounce) sweet corn and diced peppers, drained
- • 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
- • tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8×8 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and black pepper until combined. Add in the Jalapeño peppers, diced chiles, sweet corn, and cheese; stir to combine until incorporated. Transfer to the prepared dish.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until warm throughout and cheese is nice and bubbly.
- Serve right away with tortilla chips and enjoy!
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)