- 1 heaping TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (around 65-75grams) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup honey ·
- ½ cup almond meal or peanut flour (you can also just finely grind raw almonds) ·
- ¼ cup nut butter (creamy no stir works best)
- ¾ cup of gluten free quick oats or gluten free cereal of choice
- Vanilla extract
- Grind up your oats or cereal in a food processor and transfer into a mixing bowl. This is optional. YOu can keep them whole as well and adjust the addition of honey.
- Add your almond meal, protein powder, cinnamon, and nut butter. Stir ingredients all together. • Add in your honey and vanilla then mix again well with hands. •
- Roll into 1-1.5 inch balls and place on cookie tray or plastic ware with parchment paper underneath.
- Let them freeze for 20-30 minutes then transfer into a Ziploc bag.
- Dust with additional cinnamon and vanilla protein if desired.
- keep in fridge or freezer for up to 6 weeks.
(Visited 120 times, 1 visits today)