- 2 summer squash, zucchini, or 1.5 cups cooked gluten-free noodles
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion, or regular onion
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter, ghee or oil of choice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (preferably cold-pressed)
- 2 tablespoons veggie or chicken broth (or water), plus additional 1-2 tablespoons if needed (if the sauce is too thick).
- 3 tablespoons almond butter (or peanut butter, I used almond butter b/c it’s paleo)
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos, tamari or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha
- Optional: chopped cilantro and chopped almonds or peanuts to sprinkle on top
- Spiralize your squash to make your noodles and set aside, should make about 3 cups. Or boil your gluten free noodles according to the box’s direction.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat sauté the onions in the butter or oil until they are soft, golden and fragrant.
- Turn the temperature down to medium-low and add the remaining ingredients- water, almond butter, coconut amino/soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup and Sriracha and mix for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil, then add your noodles and stir to coat, top with cilantro and almonds.
- Serve and enjoy!
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)